Friday, August 22, 2008

My Early Introduction

It is a good time to talk about life studies in Malaysia especially in IIUM; my beloved school. This great university is known as the best platform in Malaysia which is produces the world great speakers and debaters. Growing up as a new centre of studying, IIUM put a very high impact performance of its products and has came out with the slogan "Garden of Knowledge & Virtue". Hence, the IIUM products are well-being hot graduates that might be selected to become the important parties in any fields of jobs in Malaysia.
..
Because of that, I am really sure I am not hesitate to deal with all kind of people through this 'under-dog' blog. At first, I only created my own personal blog which is coloured by my life time stories as an ordinary girl in this world. But now, I once again have decided to create a new intellectual blog, which is finally will show to the people how great my feeling is along the time I have spent in seeking the holy blessing from God by keeping myself in a prison of knowledge, here in IIUM (whoa, that's really great huh??).
..
On the other hand, maybe I am telling you how much I love this school. Yes, that's true. I am in love with my school. After about seven years I have been here as a loyal student, I know that I am really in love with this school. The place which has made me people.
..
Perhaps I might introduce to you some great people in this university. Well, to be quite honest, there are some people in my school have unwise ways of thinking despite the fact that they are among the educated mankind. But, for the human being like us, it is a normal rule of life. Nevertheless, every human being is sinful. So, to not put the blame on anybody is to accept the fact with an open mind. It is just a flavour of life; standing up, falling down, moving on...hmm, am I right?
...
Talking about my own life as an Arabic Language & Literature student, I couldn't come out with the whole stories of how it really meant to me to be here until now. Starting at the lowest level in IIUM Matriculation Centre (25th June 2001- October 2002), I was known as a regular student with an innocent eyes (hehe!). I entered the MCIIUM in 2001 with the title of 'second intake student'. But honestly, it was a miracle from God to be chosen as the last pupil of pupils in my secondary school who finally had made all the teachers being proud. They were proud of me instead of their servant hearts as the ordinary educators..and I am so honest to say that now.
...
Thanks God. You have given me all what I need, and all what I want in this life. Perhaps one day, I could share all of these sacred experiences with my own students, or at least with my own kids. Nobody will stop me to feel pride now, when I have realized that life is so beautiful with all of these kindness I got from Him. Alhamdulillah.

No comments: